Thank you for using our web site: www.cortijoflamingos.com
Cortijo Flamingos is a small tourist accommodation house and through our web site you can plan your holidays and make your booking.
We understand that making reservation for your holiday accommodation online involves a great deal of trust on your part and we respect your privacy. We take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices.
- Collection of your personal
- How we use your personal data
- With whom we share your personal data
- How long we keep your personal data
- Cookies and other web technologies
- Your rights
- How we protect your personal data
- Children’s Privacy
- External links
- How you can contact us
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we collect about you may include, but is not limited to: your name, email address, postal address, phone number, survey responses, reservation details and other information you may provide about yourself to our site or via email correspondence.
In the course of our business, we collect and process personal data in different ways. We collect personal data you give us directly through our website contact form or by making a copy of your ID document.
You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to make a booking, participate in a survey, ask us a question, wright a review or undertake other activities on the Website.
Information that you provide us: We receive and store any information you provide us on our Website or give us in any other way (including email correspondence).
Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other independent third-party sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to contact you directly via email, phone, Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger and always with your consent.
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our Website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about our offers, travel information, directions, tourist attractions nearby and local events which will take place during your stay.
Each time you receive an email of this type, you will be able to tell us if you no longer wish to receive them.
- WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any information you may disclose on our Website, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Website or other third-party websites that this Website may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal data in these public areas.
Cortijo Flamingos may share your information with third parties listed below. If we sell or divest our business or any part of it, and your personal data relates to such sold or divested part of our business, or if we merge with another business, we will share your personal data with the new owner of the business.
with Payment solution providers such as PayPal (if you use such payment solution providers), whereby you agree that we may share data about you with the payment solution provider and vice versa in order to facilitate or assess your use of the online payment platform or for other internal purposes. Such data may include details of enquiries, bookings, transactions, refunds, chargebacks or other claims or events relating to advertisements and/or payments.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process ; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- COOKIES AND OTHER WEB TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies contain basic information about your use of the internet. Your browser resends these cookies to our site each time you visit it so that your computer or mobile device is recognised in order to personalise and enhance your browsing experience.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You can check, supplement and update the information you have provided to us, by sending a request using our contact form: http://www.cortijoflamingos.com/contact/ .
In accordance with applicable law, you may also have the right of access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object. Please find below more details and information on how and when you can exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within one month, but have the right to extend this period with two months.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request to correct your data if they are inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data if:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; or
- you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or
- your personal data is unlawfully processed; or
- your personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
- the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and requests restriction; or
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds.
- The right to data portability. You may make a request to receive your personal data. You may also request that we send this personal data to a third party, where feasible. You only have this right if it regards personal data you have provided to us, the processing is based on consent or necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or the processing is done by automated means.
You can exercise your rights by filling the contact form http://www.cortijoflamingos.com/contact/ .
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and verify your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We want you to feel confident about using our services to plan and book your vacation rental, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical and administrative measures to protect the personal data you provide us against unauthorised or unlawful access, use or disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. Cortijo Flamingos does not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly, collect any personal data from children under the age of 18. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal data to the Website, we will use reasonable efforts to remove or delete such personal data from our files.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us using our contact form: http://www.cortijoflamingos.com/contact/ . We would, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns, so please contact us in the first instance.
Our full details are:
Attn: Katarzyna Lunska
Ctra Pinar de los Franceses s/n
Venta la Nueva Garza
11130 Chiclana de la Frontera (Cádiz)